What are cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a text file that is stored on computers, tablets, mobile phones and on any device used to browse the Internet, able to store the user’s browsing information and preferences. Some cookies can be used, as you will see better below, to make browsing easier and customize your experience on our websites, allowing the user to be identified when using our website and using shopping carts online, just as they can tell us which parts of our sites are visited and help us evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and analyze user behavior to improve our communications and our products.
During browsing we can collect information about the traffic flow and visits to the pages of our website. Any information obtained through cookies will be treated and stored securely.
Kforbusiness complies with the provisions contained in the General Regulation on Data Protection (GDPR) [Regulation (EU) 2016/679]
Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified into:
Types of cookies
- Session cookies: which are removed when the user closes the browser and therefore have a limited duration for your visit;
- Permanent cookies: they remain in the device used to surf the Internet for a specific time. These cookies have typical expiration dates and, therefore, their duration varies depending on the cookie used.
- Proprietary cookies and third-party cookies: depending on whether they belong to the owner of the website or to a third party.
- For our websites and other online services we use the following cookie categories:
These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our websites and to use and / or improve the various functions and services required.
Without these cookies it would not be possible to manage and remember, by way of example, user authentication, access to the reserved area of the website, the contents of the shopping cart for online purchases, electronic invoicing, the creation of the process of purchasing an order.
_utma – Typically, this cookie is written in the browser at the time of the first visit to the site from that particular browser. If the cookie has been deleted by the browser operator and then the browser visits the company’s website, a new _utma cookie is written – marked by another unique ID. This cookie is used to establish unambiguously which are site visitors and is updated at each page view. Moreover, it is marked with a unique ID that is used by Google Analytics as an additional measure of protection to ensure both the validity and the accessibility of the cookie.
_utmb – This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session with the site. When a user views a site page, the Google Analytics code attempts to update the cookie. If G.A. does not find it, it writes a new one and establishes a new session. Whenever a user visits another page of the site, the cookie is updated with a 30-minute expiration, thus continuing a one-time session throughout the user’s activity at 30-minute intervals. The cookie expires when a user pauses on a page of the site for more than 30 minutes. To change the default length of a user session, you can use the _setSessionCookieTimeout method.
_utmc – This cookie was used by the ga.js tracking code to determine the session status.
_utmz – This cookie stores information on the referral used by the visitor to reach the site, for example a direct method, a referral link, a search within the site or a campaign such as an advertisement or a link in an e-mail message. It is used to calculate search engine traffic, advertising campaigns and page navigation within the site. The cookie is updated at each page view within the site.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the Information available at the following link Google – Types of cookies used by Google
Our website may allow the use of third-party cookies that may collect information about the user’s movements on the Internet and, in particular, within our websites.
Furthermore, some pages on our website are characterized by the presence of social plugins which allow you to share our content on social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
Configuration: Accedere al proprio account, sezione privacy
Method of treatment
Provision of data
- Notwithstanding the foregoing in relation to cookies strictly necessary for navigation, the user may delete the other cookies through the functions provided for this purpose by the Owner through such information or directly through his browser.
- Each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
- The deactivation of third-party cookies is also possible through the methods made available directly by the third party company for this treatment, as indicated in the links to the paragraph “third-party cookies”
- For information on cookies stored on the terminal and disable them individually, see the link http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte